Warm greetings from Italy!
Please find below an update on the new Comfort and Health & Safety initiatives we have implemented to give you peace of mind about future stays so you can book – and stay with us! – with confidence.
Your comfort, health and safety are our paramount priority and we have always committed to maintain the highest levels of care, dedication and hygiene.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now adopted additional measures, procedures and protocols to ensure every stay with us is even more magical, safe and clean.
This page shall be regularly updated with the latest information regarding both Comfort and Health & Safety measures and you are therefore kindly invited to check it from time to time prior to reservation and check-in.
Enhanced Health & Safety
The new Health & Safety measures have been adopted in compliance with the current directives of the World Health Organization and of national/local governmental and health authorities.
These measures – which shall be regularly updated based on possible new directives issued by the aforementioned authorities – at the moment include the following:
- Temperature checks for all guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above. Guests with a temperature higher than 37.5 centigrade will not be allowed to stay.
- Guests will be required to sign health declarations and liability waiver forms upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizers shall be placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room, restaurants, conference spaces.
- In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out shall be encouraged.
- Enhanced health and safety training for all employees shall be put in place ranging from social distancing awareness to the correct procedures for wearing PPE as well as case monitoring and notification procedures.
- The employees shall be regularly subject to temperature checks, have to sign health declarations and constantly wear PPE.
- Paper amenities (like newspapers, newsletters and guest directories) shall be reduced throughout the whole hotel.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection shall be significantly increased across all hotel spaces.
- High touch areas – such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, bathrooms – shall undergo an even more frequent sanitization.
- More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms shall be ensured. Housekeeping service shall be subject to scheduling and on request for turn-down service.
- Bedding and linens shall be washed with disinfectant and at higher temperatures to ensure their sterilization.
- Appropriate table distancing measures in breakfast areas and restaurants shall be adopted, as well as for the sun beds at the beach and the pool.
- In order to grant appropriate social distancing and cleaning/sanitization activities, gym, tennis court and SPA shall be operating by appointment only.
- All rooms are regularly sanitised with the ozone cleaning machine.
- A dedicated room for covid-19 emergency is at disposal at the hotel.
- All personnel at Pellicano Hotels will take regular rapid Covid tests as an extra added measure.
- Starting from 6th August, external guests who wish to book our restaurants for indoor dining will require a green pass or a negative result of Covid-19 test received 48 hours prior to access. The same requirement is mandatory for all guests, both in-house and external visitors who wish to access our indoor Spa facilities and Wellness centers. The mandatory green pass or a Covid-19 negative test remain in force for access to all indoor events.
- We recommend that you constantly monitor the official country sites to be aware of the exact measures required by current legislation, including obligations and exceptions in place. For Italy, you can browse the website http://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/.
Hotel Il Pellicano is GBAC STAR™ accredited. Indeed, it has achieved the GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program. The the Global Biorisk Advisory Council's GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation program is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. Learn more at gbac.org.”
Mezzatorre Hotel & Thermal Spa is GBAC STAR™ accredited. Indeed, it has achieved the GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program. The the Global Biorisk Advisory Council's GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation program is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. Learn more at gbac.org.”
La Posta Vecchia Hotel is GBAC STAR™ accredited. Indeed, it has achieved the GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program. The the Global Biorisk Advisory Council's GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation program is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. Learn more at gbac.org.”
The three hotels have also achieved the health security verification from Sharecare, a digital health industry leader, and Forbes Travel Guide - the global authority on hospitality excellence - and have becomed Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™. The comprehensive facility verification helps ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence at properties that have appropriate health safety procedures in place. The comprehensive verification covers more than 360 standards across health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience, and health safety communication with guests and employees. For more information, please visit www.forbestravelguide.com/verified.
We look forward to welcome you again soon with our hospitality in one of Italy’s most amazing destinations.