Front Office Agent – both Hotels
Night Auditor – La Posta Vecchia Hotel
Driver – License B and Ruolo Conducenti della Camera di Commercio required
– At least 2 years of experience in the same position in 5 star properties and/or Michelin-starred restaurants.
– Competencies, professionalism and predisposition for team work.
– Passion, personality and a “think different” attitude.
– Extreme courtesy and discretion.
– Ability to maintain high standards of level of service.
– Italian and English proficiency level mandatory and at least a second foreign language.
– Accommodation and meals provided.
– Vocational trainings.
– Monthly internal contests that reward employees that excel for their hard work and their innovative attitude.
You will work in a unique environment that combines the passion for tradition with the authenticity of innovation in the Hospitality Industry.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including a passport-sized photo and the authorization to use and process the personal details contained in the document (Dlgs. 196/2003).
Please state the position and the hotel you are applying for.
Please note that we will contact only candidates that match the requirements listed.